• Create Account

Welcome Guest,

You are currently browsing Bollywood Fans India community as guest. By logging in or registering you can communicate with other Bollywood fans from across the world, contribute to the Bollywood database by adding or editing songs and movies, and share and view full high quality photos and wallpapers of Bollywood Celebrities.

Registering is free and simple, click here and just fill the form or you can use Facebook, Twitter or Google accounts to login.

Cheers!
Bollywood Fans India Team.

Photo

TV Show Zindagi Abhi Baaki Hai..

YS ZABH..

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Pankaj

Pankaj

Struggling Artist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • LocationNavi Mumbai

Posted 18 November 2012 - 12:52 AM

Yuvraj Singh TV show Zindagi Abhi Baaki Hai set to inspire..

New TV series to be simulcast on Colors and MTV India will capture cricketer Yuvraj Singh’s victory over cancer.

His highs, his lows, his struggles and his successful battle against cancer – cricketer Yuvraj Singh’s journey has been captured in a three-part series Zindagi Abhi Baaki Hai to be simulcast on television channels Colors and MTV India. He says when he grows old, he will be able to recall what happened to his life. Yuvraj will narrate his experience with cancer.

The show reveals his story from the first moment of shock on finding out that he has a rare form of cancer earlier this year, to his absolute grit and determination, as he emerged a winner. “Each part of the (three-part) series has its own meaning. I have shot whatever I could. In that stage whatever I have gone through in the past six to seven months, it’s going to show the highs and lows,” said Yuvraj. Describing the clips that were shot during his battle with a rare germ cell cancer in the US, Yuvraj said, “We were just filming my moods – how I was feeling. When I grow old, I can actually see what happened to my life.”

Yuvraj’s success story needs to reach people. “I’m personally a huge fan of Yuvraj. He is an inspiration for the youngsters. Many people want to hide if they have cancer, as they feel it’s a sort of a taboo. Yuvraj is a national icon who went public about it. This story must be told, which is an inspiration and hope for everyone,”.

Attached Files

Pankaj Nandrajog

#2 Pankaj

Pankaj

Struggling Artist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts
  • LocationNavi Mumbai

Posted 18 November 2012 - 12:53 AM

What do you thing Yuvraj Singh TV Show, Zindagi Abhi Baaki Hai?

Pankaj Nandrajog

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users